Caffè Latte Cheesecake Cream
Ingredients (for 4 people)
- 250 Mascarpone
- 100 Cantuccini cookies (Italian almond cookies)
- 100 Whipped cream
- 150 Sugar
- 250 Fromage Frais Natural
- 2 tsp. Cocoa powder
- 2 tsp. Instant espresso powder
- 120 Cold espresso or strong coffee
- 25 Dark chocolate
- Approx. 8 chocolate mocha beans
Coarsely chop the cookies. Whip cream until stiff. Mix mascarpone with sugar and Exquisa Fromage Frais Natural until smooth. Fold in whipped cream. Divide cream in half and stir cocoa into one half, espresso powder into the other half.
Divide cookies, except for a few for decorating, into 4 glasses (each holding about 250 ml) and drizzle with cold espresso. Layer first cocoa cream, then espresso cream in the glasses.
Coarsely grate chocolate. Decorate cream with mocha beans, remaining cookie crumbs and chocolate shavings.